Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Catfish Day 1

I like the movie a lot so far. I'm not quite sure if I would like to have a movie be made about me. I think the movie is really interesting, it's different and I like how they are recording it themselves. I think that Nev should of have had more information about Megan and maybe even Skype so you could see them personally. I'm confused as to why the movie is called Catfish. They are going to see the family because Nev is having many questions as to if this family is real or who is real. I'm really excited to find out what is going to happen and who is really real and maybe if everyone is real. I think it's also weird how the mom won't really let him talk to the eight year old. I think I would get more into too if the songs he recieved from Megan are just the same recording she got off the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment